Steps To Registration
Notice for B.Ed. I Yr Admission Click Here
Register Yourself ( Click Here )
Login and Fill all details and upload documents( Click Here )
252 ऑनलाइन जमा कराये ।
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online (Admission Open for All Cources)
Note : Hard copy of the duly filled registration form, along with photo copies of the required documents and Rs.252 as the registration fee, is a must to be submitted in the college otherwise the registration will be regarded as invalid and will stand cancelled.
- B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.B.A. प्रथम वर्ष की छात्रायें 26 जुलाई से आवेदन कर सकती है। विषय का चयन सावधानीपूर्वक करें।
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click on Signup Button and register with basic details.
- After that you need to login in your account to press Signin Button and fill the all required details.
- Please select the desired programme and subject carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
DOWNLOAD PROSPECTUS prospectus
- You are also requested to download the prospectus and read carefully the rules of the University as ementioned in the common prospectus.
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required basic details.
- After SIGNUP you may receive confirmation email and sms so please fill correct phone number and email id.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your confirmation will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Email ID = and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- a. Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- b. Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- c. Scanned copy of Age Proof
- d. Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- e. Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- f. Scanned Copy of Weightage Certificates (less than 100 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Please Print Out the registration form and attached all required document photocopy and submit in the college with registration fee 252/-
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.